The Sunshine Within | Radiate Joy
HI FRIEND. I’m SO excited you stumbled across my positive lifestyle blog – The Sunshine Within. My name is Abby, and I believe there is NO such thing as being too inspired. Or having too much fun. So I created a space where I can do both! Hence the blog. My goal for this platform is to give you a reliable, relatable, light-hearted place (slash person) to come to for inspiration, ideas, encouragement + lifestyle advice.
Just like many of you, I’ve had my fair share of bad days, hardships, failures, etc. And a few just flat out terrible seasons of life where I couldn’t seem to understand “WHY?”
Life can be pretty unpredictable and overwhelming (or extremely underwhelming) at times. I know what it’s like to not know if you can do it anymore after being knocked down repeatedly with no one there to pick you up. I’ve also been blessed with the ability to stay positive and see the bigger picture in extremely tough times. I just really love life.
No matter how bad things got, or how alone I felt at times, I never lost hope because I believed in myself, and God. I believed in His plan for my life, more than how much what I was going through sucked. I believed in THE SUNSHINE WITHIN. I want that for you. That’s the only the reason I’m here. To maybe be a light in your darkness.
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. Numbers 6:24-25
I believe that genuine inner peace and happiness is yours for the taking. If you’re willing to make the conscious decision to believe in yourself no matter the circumstances… To find ‘strength in your struggle’… To walk through life with confidence, courage, a genuine heart, hard work, and a big ole’ smile on your face… you will not just shine from within — you will RADIATE joy into the lives of others and people will be drawn to you!
Isn’t that the kind of life you want to live? If so, join me on this exciting new blog adventure. I’d love to have you along for the ride!
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m basically THE definition of a ‘Georgia girl’ – as in, I’ve lived in or have strong ties with almost every city/small town across the state. I grew up in Alpharetta/John’s Creek (the suburbs just north of ATL), studied Public Relations at Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, lived in Tybee Island and worked in Savannah for almost 2 years, until recently making the move to Athens, Georgia for a new job!
- Before accepting my current social media manager role at Your Pie Franchising, I was a digital content producer at WTOC-TV (the local CBS TV station in Savannah)
- I was a serious competitive gymnast for most of my childhood, until deciding to pursue cheerleading in late-high school/college. I’m a NCA College National Champ! 😉
- I’m obsessed with social media strategy, blogging, and content creation. OBSESSED.
- I’m 23 years old, my birthday is on July 31!
- Fun-loving friends, good margs & Mexican food, and the bright sunshine might be all I need in life
To keep up with me day-to-day and get to know me better, subscribe to my email list, or follow me on social media! If you have any questions or want to collaborate on a project, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t wait to connect with you!